ULTRA POMPE SRL
ULTRA POMPE S.r.l., founded in 1957, was one of the first Italian firms that completely design, produce and test external gear pumps in its own workshops. ULTRA’s success is based on satisfying customer requirement through e client manufacturing and by providing quality products and competitive pricing. ULTRA POMPE know how and experience has been handed down from one generation to the next. Due to this reason they have accumulated a lot of direct experience in the last sixty years. ULTRA POMPE maintains a large inventory of standard spare parts and unassembled pumps in its own stock, allowing us to quickly provide complete pumps or replacement spare parts for customer emergency. Compact enough to quickly provide innovative custom designs, but large enough to manufacture high volumes in a short time, Ultra Pompe invests every year in new technology for the automatization of its production lines. At today, each machinery in our factory has at least one automatic backup in addition to one controlled manually. is allows us to avoid any production delays caused by machinery crashes and to meet promised delivery. ULTRA POMPE carries on in its own premises the whole of mechanical processing, gear cutting included, thus achieving an unparalleled quality standard of the finished products. Continually updating out technology and products designs allows ULTRA POMPE to provide the right gear pump or system for a variety of processes and liquid, semi- fluid or emulsions. Using of UNI/ISO/ANSI/DIN/MEC dimension significantly increase the possibility to meet all customer requests.
GEAR PUMPS – EASY VIEW
These gear pumps are used from 1 up to viscosity 1’000’000 cSt. In the operating scheme is shown how the rotations of the gears displace the product from the inlet side to the outlet side. e entire operation can be resumed in three main phases: Suction, Delivery and Discharge. Into a gear pumps the two rotors, that are respectively called driving and driven rotor, are seated in a body that round them from all side. On the both sides of the mesh zone of the teeth there is a hole in the body of the pump. These holes are respectively called suction and discharge. Spinning the rotors the fluid is moved, through the chambers between the teeth of the rotors and the body, from the suction side to the discharge side. Fluid does not pass through the meshing zone of the gears due to small tolerances. A back- flow of the fluid is blocked by the contact of the teeth of the two rotors in the meshing zone.
Gear pumps need a lesser NPSH and have better properties of delivery repeatability. Gear pumps, being rotary volumetric pumps, are the best metering pumps, since their delivery depends directly on the revolutions rate. Also gear pumps will not generate ow pulsations, as standard metering pumps do, making the media ow constant.
Lube oil Pumps
Get in touch!
Ultra pompe - GET IN COntACT NOW!
About ULTRA POMPE
VISION COMPANY PHILOSOPHY
Ultra Pompe Srl undertakes to realize its products, select suppliers and implement its sales strategies according to a company philosophy.
1. We always try to create new products, without stopping at the simple imitation of a successful project.
2. We are not interested in proposing the cheapest product on the market.
3. When a customer reports a defect, it is our habit to listen to the complaint and consider the request honest and sincere.
4. A fundamental part of the development of a product is the search for simplicity.
5. If we do not believe in a product, we simply do not do it.
6. The organization and clarity of communications are essential for sales management and dispute resolution.
MISSION QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Ultra Pompe Srl undertakes to improve its products by implementing a Quality Management Policy according to the UNI EN ISO 9001 standards.
1. The internal procedures of Ultra Pompe Srl ensure a careful control of the design phase, the excellence of the manufactured products, the constant assessment of suppliers and the timeliness of delivery and assistance.
2. Communication, collaboration and teamwork are the basis of the Quality Management System of Ultra Pompe Srl. All staff participate in the improvement of products, formulating new ideas and proposals for changes at any time.
3. The Ultra Pompe Srl Training Plan promotes professional improvement through training courses and safety exercises.
4. The staff of Ultra Pompe Srl is involved in respecting the environment and is committed to the proper disposal of waste, the use of recyclable materials and reduction of energy waste.
GALLERY & MEDIA
Industrial Technology Magazine is going digital!
We are glad to announce that we will focus more on our digital services in order to provide even more value to our clients.
DIRECTORY LISTING | BACKLINKING SERVICE |PPC | SEO |INTERACTIVE BANNERS
Want to advertise with us?
Industrial Technology reaches more than 50,000 companies worldwide, with a particularly careful and effective distribution in the Middle East.
The magazine also reaches the main fairs and major trade associations of various countries, in order to have the widest possible dissemination among stakeholders.